There are two screens to allow you to enter your goals:
- Goals levels - GTD suggestion: 10,000 feet, short-term goals, areas of responsibility...change them to be what is significant to you;
- you can maintain your goals and link them to existing projects.
- One project can be linked to more than one goal and more than one goal can be linked to a project.
- Double-clicking on a project takes you to the Review Project screen;
- Goals can be entered in a hierarchy similar to the projects.
Other functionality relevant to goals:
- Process thoughts screen: to allow you to process an initial thought to a goal or to reprocess an existing action to a goal;
- Global Find: search within the Goals description and notes;
- Review Projects: folder under the Project tree for each project and sub-project where you can link the project to existing goals.You can edit the goal from that screen.
Please see the help of the Review Projects and of the new screens for more details. The following demo shows you the new functionality:
This functionality is part of the licensed version of the software only.