GTD Related links
- David Allen Company: David Allen is the author of the "Getting Things Done" international best seller book.
- GTD: wikipedia article on the subject.
- GTD, the Science behind Stress-Free Productivity: very interesting university research paper comparing latest brain research and GTD principles.
- Lifehacker: Tips and downloads for Getting Things Done.
- ZenHabits: Productivity and Simplicity blog.
- Massive GTD resource list: from ZenHabits.
- 43 Folders: 43 Folders is Merlin Mann's site about personal productivity, life hacks, and simple ways to make your life a little better.
- 43 Folders interviews of David Allen by Merlin Mann (interesting to hear their voices after reading so much written by them), can be downloaded;
- Next Action verbs list from 43Folders;
- Pocketmod Free disposable Personal organizer;
- re:PocketMod: reinventing paper organizer;
- D*I*Y Planner: a set of free do-it-yourself templates, covers, documentation and other gear for creating your own highly customised paper planner system;
- Vertex42: Spreadsheet Templates, Calculators, and Calendars.
Development tools - Thanks
- NetBeans platform: our development platform;
- Mantis bug tracker: used internally to track all feedbacks, bugs, change requests, etc;
- Wink Tutorial and Presentation creation software: used to create the demos.
- ThinkingRock German website;
- Rethinking Nuclear Weapons: open your mind to something different.
- Late Night Live: Ideas and Opinions from around the world - a favourite podcast on Australian Broadcast Corporation (ABC) radio national.