There is no functionality to merge two ThinkingRock data files.
You could export your projects from one data file then import them into the other data file.
Follow the following instructions:
- Ensure all topics and contexts from the one you want to merge exist in the other data file
- Reprocess all your references into one project
- Reprocess all your someday maybe items into one project. If any tickle date set, save it in the Notes manually.
- Put all your single actions into one project
- Export all projects individually and re-import them into the new data file or put all projects into one top PROJECT as sub-projects and then export/import the top PROJECT
- Re-process the actions under someday maybe and reference projects to be items again (there is a function in the Collect Thoughts screen to select multiple thoughts and create items immediately without having to use the Process thoughts screen).
You can also export project templates and re-import them.
For goals, you will need to re-create them manually.